Houzz Logo Print
debbiegliksman

Name of plant.

What is the name of the spotted plant on the right with the large leaves?
Osito Garden · Más información

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Urban Oasis Landscape Design
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thanks. I've been trying in vain to remember the name but in the end I would have remembered the old name anyway.
  • PRO
    Urban Oasis Landscape Design
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Love the garden - so cool and fresh.
  • PRO
    Billy Goodnick Garden Design
    hace 10 años
    Urban Oasis: I've been designing for more than 35 years, but this is my favorite 1000 square foot space I've had the delight to create. The clients are now dear friends and are completely committed to the continuation and evolution of the garden. We get together 2-3 times a year to discuss, tweak and eat. Frankly, I was terrified when I saw what was such a desolate space under the CA pepper. But now we're all getting along just fine.
  • Larry Stein
    hace 9 años
    Ligularia leopard plant,the spotted plant.
  • brit47
    hace 9 años

THAT is an awesome garden..to commune with nature..

• PRO
    Olander Garden Design
    hace 8 años

What is the name of the strappy plant, growing in a large clump, behind the bench?

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Courtney -- It's a form of New Zealand flax (Phormium). Either 'Duet' or 'Cream Delight'. It was a few years ago, so I don't exactly recall. Hope this helps.

• PRO
    Island Girls Gardening & Design
    hace 6 años

I am in love with your style! I'm so inspired, thank you! Fantastic work.

• PRO
    hace 6 años

jenergy123: thank you so much for the compliment! If you'd like to follow in my footsteps, I authored a book that might give you a boost. Check out 'Yards: Turn Any Outdoor Space into the Garden of Your Dreams." Yards at Amazon

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.