Houzz Logo Print
alistair_kirk

Ugly red aluminium joinery! Any suggestions?

Alistair Kirk
hace 10 años
última modificación:hace 10 años
Hey everyone. We have looked into getting our joinery re-coloured but the quotes are ridiculous. There are only a couple of companies here in Auckland that offer the service. We are talking not that far off 20k! We are considering painting this summer and we are wondering about what colour we could do the exterior to at least stop the windows being such a stand out. I want to paint the red gutter (and garage door) a darker grey than the roof to reduce the hat band look. Not so sure about what to do with the walls. The white is too stark. It needs to work in with the brick on the bottom story. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Comentarios (2)

• Sharon Cameron
    hace 10 años
    Hi, I think using a couple of shade of a charcoal gray will work well for you.
  • PRO
    Dianne Clay Interiors
    hace 10 años
    I agree with Sharon - the gray family is the right way to go. Make sure that they are "warm" toned grays.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.