Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

POLL: What's your celeb-inspired style?

Houzz Polls
hace 10 años
última modificación:hace 10 años
Which celebrity matches you best?

Vote for your favorite celebrity-inspired style! To enter the drawing to win your very own pair of Houzz slippers, POST A COMMENT telling us what you like best about your favorite celebrity style and you will automatically be entered into the drawing.

*One entry per person, per drawing. Entries must be posted before 12:00am Pacific Time 10/13/13. One winner will be drawn at random.

Comentarios (111)

• zannazanna
    hace 10 años
    I detest celebrity culture. Sad to see houzz taking this low brow route.
  • hendersone00591
    hace 10 años
    Kim Kardashian - just a natural ability to do stylish without tackiness. Love it.
  • judithahall
    hace 10 años
    I really admire Blake Lively's bedroom design! It is so fresh and simple, quiet and restful. Her simplicity of color and design lend a special serenity to this room where I would be desiring all of those components.
  • jsk115
    hace 10 años
    Nothing tops a morning view of the woods...but Sheryl, turn your bed around.
  • Cecilia H
    hace 10 años
    This was very tough, but Cheryl Crowe because the view is fabulous! I too would turn the bed around so I could see the view, and have light linen drapes for late sleep ins.
  • margotto
    hace 10 años
    I love the clean, classic lines of Helen's room. While the hardwood floor is gorgeous, wouldn't it be nicer to step out of bed onto a lovely oriental rug?
  • Laura Halpern
    hace 10 años
    I would normally go for opulent; however, I went with fresh and natural. It seems peaceful yet comfy...also reminds me of being on vacation.
  • cloudpants
    hace 10 años
    Hands down, Blake Lively's house because it is clean and fresh.
  • Carole Hersh
    hace 10 años
    Helen Mirren....but I wish the end table had a softer look.
  • Lynn Hope Norum
    hace 10 años
    I love the simple beauty of nature. Sheryl Crow! tem
  • Shana Hess
    hace 10 años
    I absolutely LOOOOVE Sheryl Crow's gi-normous windows. I love nature and being outdoors. Could you imagine watching it snow there??? Awesome!
  • marilynsbm
    hace 10 años
    I think I would combine Helen Mirren and Blake Lively's two styles for a casual elegant design.
  • shelleybowley
    hace 10 años
    Definitely Sheryl chic, loving the view
  • eleanorann
    hace 10 años
    Love Helen Mirren's room. Simple and elegant.
  • User
    hace 10 años
    I consider my style as classic and tailored, but I find the Helen Mirren room to be cold and impersonal so I had to go with the Blake Lively room which is warm, inviting, in touch with nature, architecturally interesting and contains elements that suggest the occupant has interests and a varied life....perfect!!
  • PRO
    Studio M Interior Design
    hace 10 años
    Oh I hate to admit this, but Kim's room is by far my favorite on this list! :D
  • PRO
    Crimson Design & Construction
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    I love Kim's room! And I hate Helen's. Sorry but it is so cold and reminds me of a hotel room. Not cozy at all.
  • Carolyn Leonpacher
    hace 10 años
    This room reminds me of how I feel when looking at a beautiful sunrise. Peaceful serenity.
  • PRO
    Bethany Crenshaw, AKBD
    hace 10 años
    I like the country style of Blake Lively so much better
  • PRO
    Kristin Taghon Interior Designs, LLC
    hace 10 años
    Cheryl Crowe: We like the emphasis on outside rather than the interiors. Refer back to Mies van der Rohe and the Farnsworth House.
  • centaurita
    hace 10 años
    I think I could crash in Blake's room - very clean looking w/ a water view. It just looks like it would smell like clean laundry drying in open air.
  • dkvhaus
    hace 10 años
    I'd prefer: Helen's headboard on Blake's bed and rug with Cheryl's nature view.
  • amaraaaron
    hace 10 años
    Blake Lively's room is my ideal resting place
  • PRO
    A Direct Cabinet Distributor Corp
    hace 10 años
    Fresh & Natural is what I'm all about. What a beautiful bedroom Blake Lively has... I can just curl right up with a good book in that bedroom.
  • lwoods87
    hace 10 años
    I love the Blake Lively room. The windows and white linens are gorgeous!
  • J. Alexander
    hace 10 años
    Love the Crow room, but interested to know if she covers those windows at night. Honestly, all these bedrooms are super cool.
  • Barbara Christiano-Annechino
    hace 10 años
    Blake Lively, because it reflects the perfect taste she has in her wardrobe!
  • Thomas
    hace 10 años
    Sheryl Crow. The massive windows let through so much natural light. The tall ceilings are a plus giving it a spacious feel.
  • jeanniemartin
    hace 10 años
    Blake's room is fresh, cozy and inviting - not pretentious - it's real! I could definitely go that look! Great taste.
  • Heriona Graham
    hace 10 años
    I love Blake's room. It is so peaceful.
  • bmorris10
    hace 10 años
    Blake's room could be mine with no changes. Love the cozy atmosphere with shelves for books and keepsakes :)
  • catmissy
    hace 10 años
    Love the color, freshness and simplicity - that room is peaceful
  • zakth
    hace 10 años
    Helens room will never go out of fashion
  • rwboy
    hace 10 años
    It just looks like a room that is relaxing.
  • paisita54
    hace 10 años
    Fresh and natural
  • gahringer
    hace 10 años
    Love that look. Simple yet comfy!!
  • chrisari
    hace 10 años
    That's actually Kris Jenner's room not her daughter Kim's room.
  • kimdexter
    hace 10 años
    Love the fresh and natural look. I mean come on, fresh, is inviting
  • kellh
    hace 10 años
    most "realistic" for me was Blake Lively's, not overdone or too fancy, liked Crow too, but mostly bcz of the windows, furnishings were too simple for me, plus Blakes is on water..ahh
  • kumaran8
    hace 10 años
    Blake's room!! Fresh and natural....
  • Fall
    hace 10 años
    Helen Mirren! Clean, simple relaxing yet classy and modern. Would be my little escape room. :)
  • Nancy
    hace 10 años
    Love Love the Blake Lively bedroom! It's soft and soothing, I could totally hang out in that room. I put this pic in my idea book a while ago!
  • mademoise11e
    hace 10 años
    can't beat fresh and natural!
  • Mahmood Al_Turani
    hace 10 años
    Sheryl Crow's fabulous window
  • PRO
    Nancy Cox for Ethan Allen Jacksonville FL
    hace 10 años
    Helen Mirren has my dream bedroom. Peaceful view, classic decor with a very creative window treatment.
  • em80
    hace 10 años
    dita von teese. love everything about her style so naturally she'd have just the sort of bed i adore, tufted, upholstered, with a mirror in the head board as a bonus!
  • Jeannie Nguyen
    hace 10 años
    CONGRATULATIONS to Luminoso Design for winning her very own pair of Houzz slippers! If you missed out on this opportunity, don't worry, you still have some time to get your comments into our Bathroom Faucets poll!
    https://www.houzz.com/discussions/poll-favorite-bathroom-faucet-dsvw-vd~680485
  • Madhavi Raman
    hace 10 años
    I like Sheryl's design. I definitely think the simplicity and openness is refreshing, but perhaps a lower ceiling height, and windows would perfect it.
  • Miranda Rose
    hace 8 años
    I like Blake Lively's room out of these.
  • PRO
    RemodelWerks LLC
    hace 7 años

Blake Lively - Fresh and Natural - really nice bedroom!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.