Houzz Logo Print
chrisstewart

42 inch counter depth refrigerator?

chrisstewart
hace 10 años
Do they make 42 inch counter depth refrigerators that are not built in? I am trying not to spend over 4,000. If so, who makes them?
Coastal Retreat · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Southern Studio Interior Design
    hace 10 años
    I would recommend visiting your local appliance showroom. They will be your best resource and can provide the most current information on a variety of refrigerators and their features.
  • PRO
    Sargent Appliance
    hace 10 años
    I have to echo the suggestion of using a local and locally owned appliance showroom. I will say that unfortunately there is not a 42" cabinet depth fridge on the market that is not built in.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    It's always a challenge to balance the beauty and function of the built-in refrigerator with the cost and budget. I wish I had a good answer. The counter depth refrigerators are the best option if budget is a concern. Good luck.
  • catherinejames3
    hace 10 años
    In the photo above, the homeowners have pushed the fridge back at least two inches into the wall. A contractor can do this fairly easily when your kitchen is being remodelled provided there are no pipes etc running down the back wall. This is a solution many people I know have used. A counter depth fridge that looks like a built in.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Recessing the refrigerator is a common practice and a great solution if the space allows. In this home, however, there was not space (there is a hallway behind this wall). The cabinets are custom in this particular kitchen which allowed for some adjustment (notice the refrigerator end panels extend beyond the 24" depth of the base cabinet by just a few inches). I always recommend working with professionals to develop a design that addresses the unique challenges of each project.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.