Houzz Logo Print
webuser_5650002

Which Backsplash???

Tonya-Kelly Francis
hace 10 años
Please help me make a decision of which backsplash to choose.

Comentarios (16)

• PRO
    Keller Williams Heritage
    hace 10 años
    The one on the right for sure!!
  • m3459
    hace 10 años
    Left. So many possibilities with that tile! I absolutely love it.
  • feeny
    hace 10 años
    These high-contrast mosaics are very busy, so they will look best with a very simple solid color countertop (i.e. not a busy granite pattern). I prefer the one on the right, but to be honest I'm not a big fan of this much color range in a backsplash. I prefer more subtle mixes of colors or solids.
  • Denita
    hace 10 años
    What does the rest of the room look like? It's difficult to choose if there is no context.
  • indianpatti
    hace 10 años
    hmm, double post .. other one is a poll.
  • Tonya-Kelly Francis
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thanks for the feedback. Here's a pick with the kitchen, counter and back splash choices. Thanks again.
    I posted this question in two places just to maximize my feedback. Thanks!
  • mountie
    hace 10 años
    Both backsplashes are too busy with your granite. Find tiles in either a solid or monochromatic.
  • pegonia1
    hace 10 años
    I agree with mountie.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    hace 10 años
    You need a solid subway tile. Med gray would work.
  • ahelton142
    hace 10 años
    I agree it's busy but if your going with one of these for sure the second one.
  • Tonya-Kelly Francis
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    If I go glass mosaic subway tiles, what color would you suggest?
  • jvaldez0428
    hace 10 años
    Right!!
  • m3459
    hace 10 años
    I like your choice of granite with the left mosiac tiles. The colors are very nice.
  • deconovi
    hace 10 años
    I had the same dilemma with my kitchen same countertop style, chose to go neutral with a border tile.
  • Dawn Johnson
    hace 10 años
    The one in the right
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.