Houzz Logo Print
meren16

Bedroom unfinished - awkward corner

meren16
hace 10 años
We are trying to finish our bedroom decor but are now questionning ourselves about 2 things. 1- because of the positionning of the furniture, there's a 1 foot space left in the corner of my bedroom with which we don't have a clue what to do about! And we can't put the chest against the wall because it would make the opening of the drawers difficult!
2- we don't have any ideas for the window treatment!
I add another picture of the bedroom so you can see the bed and the wall colors. Thanks a lot!!

Comentarios (19)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    hace 10 años
    Can you provide one more view of the 4th wall of the bedroom?
  • meren16
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    The other wall is white and it is only my closet doors and the door to my bedroom
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    hace 10 años
    Why do you need two dressers. Can you put in closet. Or another room. It's not working here. The long one is nice. On windows add a dark bamboo,shade and panels in a chevon print. Black & white. on ends of windows, extend rod pass windows by 6-8" in that corner add a big plant TJMax carries. . get one that won't interfere with dresser. What's over dresser? A area rug at foot of bed push half under bed try 8 x10 in a print go graphic with color.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    hace 10 años
    A big gold tone sunburst mirror 45" hang low. Over dresser.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    hace 10 años
    Instead of black and white chevon go orange and white chevron for windows. A orange shag rug. Mix it up love art and dark wall I would paint all wall a tone of that just much lighter.
  • RosemaryR
    hace 10 años
    Tall chest has to go, doesn't work. Love your blue wall and art work, check out West Elm "scribble" and "zigzag" panels for drapery. I think the scribble would pick up the artwork. Add woven shade.
  • meren16
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thanks but we have to keep the tall chest...we'll have to make it work!!
  • meren16
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    And we are still searching for what to put over the long dresser
  • Cat Rowe
    hace 10 años
    Put the tall chest right next to the lower one. Then add a nice large mirror above the lower chest, setting it right on top of the dresser and leaning in on the wall. Treat the dressers as if they are one. Add another small piece of artwork over the tall dresser
  • Cat Rowe
    hace 10 años
    Another idea is to put the bed where the long dresser is, facing the colored wall. Then putting the dressers where the bed is
  • meren16
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    We tried to put the two dressers next to each other but since the drawers don't align it is kind of weird.. But thanks for the mirror idea!!
  • bschr
    hace 10 años
    As was suggested before, could you put the tall boy into the closet?
  • Debp
    hace 10 años
    Is there room to move the long dresser down leaving room to angle the tall one in the corner?
  • User
    hace 10 años
    If you do not want the tall dresser in the closet, is there another bedroom it could go in?
  • User
    hace 10 años
    Have you considered mirrored wardrobe doors, it would make the room feel larger. If you do not like mirrored you could do something like this
    Bedrooms · Más información
  • Barbie
    hace 10 años
    If they have to stay I would angle the tall dresser in the corner.
  • meren16
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    We'll try to angle the tall one in the corner! It would make room for drapes! And thanks for the idea for the doors! It would in fact be very nice!! We have a small house without much storage so we have to keep every inch of it! That's why we don't put the dresser in the closet.
  • PRO
    Wallpaper Discount
    hace 10 años
    One suggestion would be to use blinds or shutters on the window and wallpaper an accent wall. It will give it a cozier feel. Best of luck
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.