azrazara

Need help for my corridors walls

azrazara
hace 6 años
Hello Everybody,

This is the second corridor leading to the rooms, there’s birch wallpaper on the wall and beige/grey peint on the doors ; How could I "break" this weight effect and bring light?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions

Elsa

(sorry i'm not fluent in english I'm from France)

Comentarios (7)

• charleee
    hace 6 años
    How about a skylight?
    [houzz=
    Living Room · Más información
    ]
  • Laurie Tillett
    hace 6 años
    Take the wallpaper DOWN! Paint the walls a creamy white.
  • charleee
    hace 6 años
    If that is Cole and Son Woods wallpaper, it's very expensive. I wouldn't take it down at all!
  • PRO
    Reinvention Intentions LLC
    hace 6 años
    If you are keeping the wallpaper, I would paint the doors black
  • PRO
    Essentia Interior Design
    hace 6 años
    firstly I would paint the doors white! The ceilings seem quite high so there should be enough space to put in some pendant lights,
  • Zuray Avila
    hace 6 años
    The pendant lights are a great idea and if there is some blank wall space you could try breaking up the pattern of the wall paper with some wall art.
  • azrazara
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Hi!

Thank you all for your suggestions.

The pendant is new and we cannot lower it because of a door that opens outward.

I would like to paint geometric patterns on the walls and why not go a little bit on the doors, I was thinking of triangles, but I do not know what color would go best? a pretty pastel color or rather a fluorescent anise green?

What you see on the additional pictures are adhesive strips to delineate areas to be painted by the way.

Thank you!!
    E
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.