Houzz Logo Print
ellachan

Love the rendering...

ellachan
hace 10 años
Would like to see this house in real pictures. When do you think you can share some pics of this house to the houzz community?
Contemporary Luxury Home · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    N.E.A. Construction - Architects & Master Builders
    hace 10 años
    We're glad you like the rendering Ella. We are currently working on it!
  • queenian
    hace 10 años
    I am the home owner of this property.
    I am going to start today updating this blog and give updates to everyone going forward.

The Pella windows and doors finally delivered on site on September 12, 2013 (Thursday). Yeah! They look great!
    N.E.A. team started the installation on September 21, 2013 (Saturday). They did the first floor windows.
    They found a missing part from a window, they contacted Pella immediately. Pella sales rep promised to order the part and deliver to the site immediately once they receive it. I am happy with Pella's product and service so far.

home owner (September 25, 2013)
  • queenian
    hace 10 años
    Today is October 5, 2013. Most of the windows and doors on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor are put in place. The overall installation took 4 working days. We have some big and customized windows. The NEA staff first installed the Protecto Wrap window flashing tapes around the openings. Other GCs simply use the adhesive that come with on the flashing tape. But NEA took a further step to stapled them to provide another insurance. It didn't take them much time to staple them, but this showed NEA cares for the home owner. The staff will come back on another day to finish the windows cranks, door knobs and locks, and all the basement windows. We are satisfied with their windows and doors installation work. I will update this blog after some heavy rain and this will put Pella windows and NEA installation work on test. Stay tuned.
  • queenian
    hace 10 años
    Update as of October 11, 2013:
    Now the project is moving to electrical and plumbing stage.
    This is a new house construction, and we requested for 400 AMP connection.
    Electrician already secured a permit on August 7, 2013, and the plumber also secured a permit on September 10, 2013.
    ConEd issued a letter to the electrician on August 16th, 2013. The tasks and items on the checklist must be provided to ConEd in order for them to connect the services.
    Electrician completed installing the underground pipe and electrical panel on October 5th, 2013.
    Plumber also provided the load information to ConEd.
    However, when we contacted ConEd today, ConEd said that the electrician and plumber did not provide sufficient information. ConEd requested the electrician and plumber to provide more information before they can schedule a date to provide service to the house.
    NEA is in the process of ordering the materials for underground plumbing and co-coordinating the plumber to start the work. Stay tuned.
  • ellachan
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    We had a meeting with Manny a few days ago and he promised that the rough electric work and rough plumbing will be completed before X'mas. I am looking forward to moving to the new house in Spring as Manny said he is confident the house will be completed by April, 2014.
  • ellachan
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Now we are in 2014 and I really look forward to see some major progress as Manny promised. The underground plumbing inspection was completed last month. ConEd was on site to do a interim inspection so they can pass the case to construction to hook up the electric service. Rough electric work is still underway. Rough plumbing work has yet to start but Manny ensured that this would be done very soon as the plumber is very experienced and fast. Manny mentioned that the finishing crew is on standby so as soon as rough electric and rough plumbing inspections are completed, they will be able to start.

Things were slow because of the holidays. Hopefully I can see some serious actions next week once the snow is all melt and weather gets warmer.

Will keep everyone posted with updates.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.