Houzz Logo Print
kapappas

Stairwell

kapappas
hace 10 años
I am in the middle of a large renovation project in my home and am looking for a contractor to install the type of stairwell shown in this project. Can you please tell me the name of the contractor that installed this? I thought I had someone to do it but it has not worked out and I'm getting desperate. Thanks so much.
Acoya -New York -MIami - modern interior designer- PepeCalderinDesign · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Pepe Calderin Design- Modern Interior Design
    hace 10 años
    the wall is made of glass painted glass
  • PRO
    Pepe Calderin Design- Modern Interior Design
    hace 10 años
    you need to show it to you glass contractor ..i thinks is simple if you have patience and know what your doing ...the glass is painted ,cut and then glue
    and the pattern have to be created ......i seen other people copy it
  • PRO
    Toledo Iron Works
    hace 10 años
    Hi Kapappas,
    My name is Bryan with Toledo Iron Works here in Miami. I saw your comment here on Houzz and thought I'd reach out. We could certainly help you with your project. Please contact me at Bryan@ToledoIronWorks.com so we can further discuss. Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.
  • claude12
    hace 10 años
    How was the wall next to the staircase constructed and what materials were used? I love it
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.