Houzz Logo Print
mks1951

What kind of siding on this Lodge with a View?

mks1951
hace 2 años
This looks like a kind of barn wood. Interested in finding out specifics.
Lodge with a view · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Chambers Interior Design
    hace 2 años

I belive this was a beveled cedar plank. But it's been about 10 years ago, so I am not 100% sure. Thank you for your interest!

mks1951 agradeció a Chambers Interior Design
  • mks1951
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thanks for getting back to me. We started building our house in rural 97068 in 2014. We moved in , finally in Spring of 2016. The last thing we dealt with was the siding. We used Montana Timber from a company in Montana. The quaility and ease was not as expected. I do suppose the sidding would have been more of the responsibility in the builder, in your case. Also there are quite a few similarities in the interior of the house you helped with (lodge style) that we have in ours. The 97045 residence can’t be too far from us here. Coinsidence??

• PRO
    Chambers Interior Design
    hace 2 años

Yes, the siding is usully more the builders responsibility but, I get to be included in the selection as part of the deisgn and over all look as well.

I guess the similarities could be a coincidence, unless this is Joy?

• mks1951
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

No, I'm not Joy! We did our own design, working with a builder from Bend, our own ideas. No interior decorator involved. We’ve had our property evaluated by a prominent area realtor who commented to me that ”our look” was very masculine. Wow!? Won’t be using his company when we decide to sell, lol. Thanks for writing back to me. We know from our subs that there were individuals, who they didn’t know, in our house, making comments and walking thru without our knowledge. So interesting…….

• PRO
    Chambers Interior Design
    hace 2 años

Well, it sounds like your home is lovley. Take care.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.