Houzz Logo Print
lynnstant

Laundry room transformation

lynnstant
hace 2 años

Comentarios (15)

• K R
    hace 2 años

Great transformation- so pretty and more functional.

• kculbers
    hace 2 años

Lovely! Well done.

• davitma
    hace 2 años

Beautiful! I love the tile choice, so soft and pretty.

• Kendrah
    hace 2 años

So much more usable space. I usually don't care too much what anybody's laundry room looks like and think it is a bit ridiculous that people are turning them into mini-kitchens with countertops, backsplashes, and lots of cabinets. However, yours is truly beautiful. Way to go.

• stars26
    hace 2 años

Beautiful

• Anne Duke
    hace 2 años

Nicely done. I’d love to have such a pretty laundry room.

• mxk3 z5b_MI
    hace 2 años

Looks more functional, has more storage and is prettier to boot - nicely done!

• kodiac23
    hace 2 años

Nice job, very pretty!

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 2 años

Very pretty! Great job!

• bpath
    hace 2 años

Great how, in addition to making it much prettier, you added storage and workspace, even around the sink. I hope it’s a pullout faucet there.

Love what’s behind the machines and sink. Hard to tell on my screen, is it tile or wallpaper?

• PRO
    PRM Custom Builders
    hace 2 años

This is a beautiful space! The hardware, tile, and countertops are stunning together!

• Barb Chamberlain
    hace 2 años

I love having that laundry-folding shelf above the washer/dryer--so smart!

Did you change the lighting and if so, what did you go with? I have a similar space and am either redoing it, or using the space as part of a kitchen remodel and putting some pantry function into the laundry and going to stacked washer/dryer (not to hijack this thread--my kitchen dilemma is posted at on Houzz at https://www.houzz.com/discussions/6178150/kitchen-remodel-what-to-move-where-in-odd-angled-space.). I want attractive lighting that also lets me really see the clothes as they go in and come out without having it glaring at me. Our laundry is also the entry point from the garage and a utility sink will be a great addition.

• lynnstant
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Behind the machines and sink is porcelain wall tile!

• PRO
    Evolution Group
    hace 2 años

The color and textures in this room are fantastic.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.