Houzz Logo Print
tcordell42144

When placing a fire pit in a wooded area, how high must tree limbs be?

Tom Cordell
hace 2 años
I've got a wooded backyard with lots of trees that I can limb up, but I need to know how high up I need to remove limbs in order to safely place a fire pit under the trees.
Hillside Garden Landscape with Water Features and Beautiful Plantings · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Accent Landscapes
    hace 2 años

Tom, thanks for the inquiry. If it is a gas fire pit, the manufacturer of the fire ring will specify the minimum distance to combustible material. For a wood burner, your local fire department may be able to provide guidance.

Tom Cordell agradeció a Accent Landscapes
  • Tom Cordell
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thank you.

• Tom Cordell
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thanks! Got a recommendation for a relatively inexpensive propane fire pit?

• PRO
    Accent Landscapes
    hace 2 años

Tom, you are welcome. We build all of ours and buy the ring and components from our local contractor wholesale supply house. We are not familiar with available retail lines of distribution. Sorry!

• Tom Cordell
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thanks for your response. Let me know if you ever decide to market your own.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.