Houzz Logo Print
rvog

Kitchen refresh - from chaos to cool

rvog
hace 2 años

We were not happy with our own choices-- and a builder last minute substitution was the cherry on top for our kitchen backsplash and counter top 4 years ago. We lived with it, because, life. This year we decided to replace the countertop with Pompeii Chateau quartz and then replaced the backsplash with MSI Snowcap Glass 3 x 9 tile. We love the finished project. All that's left is to get our counter "styling" right. We exceeded our initial budget because we loved the idea of knocking out the hi-top pass through and 2) we had to have the backsplash cut out and the drywall replaced. for the new glass tile. Worth it now that it is done. Total spent $8g.

BEFORE

AFTER

Worth it now that it is done. Total spent $8g.

Comentarios (13)

• mama goose_gw zn6OH
    hace 2 años

Much better--it was worth the wait.

rvog agradeció a mama goose_gw zn6OH
  • socks
    hace 2 años

Very good, has a nice clean look. No doubt like most of us, a lot of time is spent in the kitchen, so it's wonderful to have a space you can enjoy for many years.

rvog agradeció a socks
  • Holly- Kay
    hace 2 años

Beautiful change! Well done!

rvog agradeció a Holly- Kay
  • wiscokid
    hace 2 años

Great job! I like your rug - where is it from?

rvog agradeció a wiscokid
  • rvog
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

That is a vinyl mat i purchased from Food52. i thought i paid too much for it, but after 4 yrs its just like new, cleans up nice and has not faided.

• B Merrit
    hace 2 años

Well done! the previous counter and back splash looked too busy. The new looks calm and beautiful.

rvog agradeció a B Merrit
  • mxk3 z5b_MI
    hace 2 años

Looks nice!

rvog agradeció a mxk3 z5b_MI
  • PRO
    PRM Custom Builders
    hace 2 años

Such a huge difference, the previous counter and backsplash were a lot to take in, visually. How does one decorate with that !?! Your new space is beautiful, enjoy!

rvog agradeció a PRM Custom Builders
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 2 años

very clean and fresh

rvog agradeció a OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • Mich- Bagn
    hace 2 años

That’s a great redo! Excellent choice removing the pass through curb. It looks much cleaner. Our pass through is also one level and I like the functionality too.

rvog agradeció a Mich- Bagn
  • pricklypearcactus
    hace 2 años

The new countertops and backsplash look great!! Your decision to remove the backsplash and continue the countertop cleanly behind the sink into the pass through looks perfect. Lovely!

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    hace 2 años

Much better, the old combination of mosaic and pattern counter top was way too much. Congrats !

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.