Houzz Logo Print
annmareem

Loving the back wall and front facia of the island effect.

Ann-maree Morgan
hace 2 años
This is the crazy paving effect I want as well but I am wondering how this has been done? Is it a type of tile that joins up to look this way or is it actually placed like crazy paving technique?
Brighton: Renovation & Extension · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    First Avenue Homes
    hace 2 años

Is is the grey marble finish you're enquiring about?

It is full slabs of Portsea Grey natural stone applied by a stone mason to all benchtops and splashbacks and the slab at the front and side is called a waterfall effect.

• Neemisha Chechi
    hace 2 años

Hi tram, it is a beautiful kitchen. Am I able to ask what is the black panel thing on the island bench please. Can this be done in horizontal look instead of vertical . Thank you.

• PRO
    First Avenue Homes
    hace 2 años

It is a pre-finished half-moon round timber batten product by Polytec.

I assume it can be used as you wish as the product comes in individual lengths and is cut to size and applied where desired.

• Hans Hoskens
    hace 5 meses

which stone has been used for the island ?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.