Houzz Logo Print
webuser_40605525

How to make my vanity area look better?

J Jones
hace 2 años

I just cleaned this area and yet it still looks boring and cluttered. The bins all have extra shampoo, hair ties, makeup, lotions, etc.

What would you do here?

Comentarios (8)

• The Design Doula
    hace 2 años

What room is this? What do you use it for?

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 2 años

Honestly do you need all that stuff you have in those boxes. IMO the room is small and all those tall bookcses make it feel dark . But I really have no idea what you want from us. The lighting is terrible for a vanity so maybe start there . Anything elese requires more info from you.What room is this , what is all the stuff on the workout bench.?

• Usuario de Houzz-187528210
    hace 2 años

I agree with the above questions.
    But regardless I’d consider a different storage solution.
    You know those white drawer units? A lot of makeupers use it in their videos. They’re shorter, lighter and brighter and I think would make a huge difference. I think they may be from ikea.

• bpath
    hace 2 años

In the left-hand bookcase, try lining up the canvas bins in a column on the left side. Put the two larger ones on the bottom two shelves. The unified block of color might look nice.

• PRO
    Badeloft
    hace 2 años

Try changing the color of the walls it could help brighten up the room.

• tedbixby
    hace 2 años

Have you tried putting all the shelving on the back wall? The vanity could stay were it is or move it under the window.

Some other ideas: group the bins together, starting on the bottom shelf. Leaving the upper shelving for the free standing things. Add removable wallpaper to the back of the shelving- something light in color that compliments the room and the bins. Add a large mirror to the wall above the vanity as this will help bounce natural light onto your face. A colorful or more interesting stool will brighten the space, too. What's going on with the stuff on the exercise bike?

• PRO
    Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors
    hace 2 años

We might suggest looking into a better storage solution and also to try lighting up the space some. Maybe also add a large mirror over the vanity.

Daniels Lane · Más información

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.