Houzz Logo Print
choura

entry iron door trim

choura
hace 2 años

We have an iron arched entry door. It need a trim from inside. We are planning of having it wood and paint it to look the same color as the iron of the door ( brown ) . Should this trim be the same width as all other windows and interior doors trim or it should be wider ? The window and other doors trim will be stained not painted though. Thank you

Mediterranean Iron Doors · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    SunCoast Iron Doors
    hace 2 años

I really depends on the style you prefer. Generally customers do not match the trim to the finish of the door. They use something that acts as a contrast to enhance the look vs having the trim blend in and match.

• choura
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

thank you for your reply but my question was should this trim be the same width as all other trims of windows and doors or since it is a big entry door it should be wider?

• PRO
    SunCoast Iron Doors
    hace 2 años

I think that you really can’t go wrong using a nice trim as the door is a focal point.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.