Houzz Logo Print
kathyhall44

Stain color

kathyhall44
hace 2 años
Can you please tell me the stain you used here. It was linked with woodscapes chestnut - is that true? Thank you!
Houston Heights- 12th Street · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    BuildTech
    hace 2 años

Yes Woodscapes Chestnut stain color

• kathyhall44
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thank you so much for the speedy response! And semi-transparent correct? Thinking of using this over my knotty pine. Have you by chance ever worked with that?

• PRO
    BuildTech
    hace 2 años

Yes it’s semi transparent we like to see the grain in the wood... so if you use on knotty pine you will see knots.. if you want to cover you’ll want something more opaque.

• kathyhall44
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thank you! Yes I want to see the grain and don’t necessarily mind the knots. I want it to still look like wood. Just not orange wood. I plan to paint most of the room white and just leave some beams We have dark windows like in your picture. I think the combination is beautifu!

• PRO
    BuildTech
    hace 2 años

Yes! I love SW Pure White for my whites!

kathyhall44 agradeció a BuildTech
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.