Houzz Logo Print
eawalters1

I love the wood tone and organic feel of this piece.

eawalters1
hace 2 años
I can't find anything like it online. Please help!
WESTWAY - Master Bathroom · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Clean Design
    hace 2 años

Thanks! This was a custom made vanity that i had my cabinet-maker construct. It's a walnut vanity with a clear coated finish.

• eawalters1
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Elizabeth Walters <elizabethwaltersaz@gmail.com>

2:12 PM (4 minutes ago)

to Houzz

Thank you for letting me know. It is just stunning. Just for fun here is the quartzite slab we purchased for the main shower wall, it will hang vertically. I thought your vanity would compliment it so well. I know I am asking for free design advice, but do you agree? My designer suggested cherry cabinets which screams traditional to me. I live in Arizona and while I do not like the traditional southwest style my home has some rustic and transitional elements. Attached is a picture of a heavy wood piece that I have loved for 17 years and have several other pieces throughout the home. I guess I am trying to replicate its richness in the bathroom. If I hear back from you, great! If I have overstepped with my questions then I understand and wish you well! Elizabeth

• eawalters1
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Is there a way I can send you pictures? they did not attach

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.