Houzz Logo Print
diarnell

What kind of gravel is this? Is it meant for walking on it

Diane
hace 3 años
We are building timber tek steps down from my office into the backyard. I would like to step onto gravel and have a cup of tea at a small table. I would need drought-tolerant and deer-resistant plants to create a natural look like this. A fine example for me.
Thank you.
California Natives Meadow · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Gardens by Gabriel, Inc.
    hace 3 años

Greetings, yes this is a walking path through the garden using 3/8" crushed granite. We like to use this smaller size in an angular form (crushed or fractured) instead of the round pea gravel as it knits together and is more stable underfoot. The round pea gravel in this size can often roll when walked on, and isn't as stable. You can get 3/8" size gravel in many colors from a landscape yard to suit the palette you're working with. Best of luck with your project!

Gabriel

• PRO
    Outdoor Flair & Function
    hace 2 años

Use stabilizer for less weeds and less raking

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.