Houzz Logo Print
arusharoh

shower width

arusharoh
hace 3 años
Hi I know this is an older project, but would you happen to have dimensions for the shower/ tub area or more specifically how wide is the tub and how wide is the shower? I would be so grateful if you could share. I am trying to do some thing similar and have some space constraints. Your work is beautiful Thanks in advance.
Mangosteen Residence · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    chadbourne + doss architects
    hace 3 años

Hi, the tub deck is 46" wide and the shower width is 36" clear floor space between the tub and the curb. Thanks for your interest and good luck on your project!

• arusharoh
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you so much, one last question, what's the shower surround made off? I do not see grout lines. I do not think there was a prior question about this. Is it Corian or other solid surface? if so which one?? Your work is amazing , I love how you mix modern with warmth through textures.

• PRO
    chadbourne + doss architects
    hace 3 años

It's an hybrid acrylic cement plaster product called 'Milestone'. It's very similar to a Venetian Plaster.

• arusharoh
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Ah! Thank you. Unfortunately will not find any one here to do that. Looks so nice, classy and clean. Will keep looking.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.