Houzz Logo Print
anna_cort9

Moving home in March/April 2021 and looking for a kitchen designer

Anna Cort
hace 3 años

We are moving into a new build property in the next few months and are looking for a good designer that can help us with a contemporary take on a Shaker Style kitchen. Currently have a National Company calling back tomorrow with a designer to walk us through, but I have a feeling that they may be mega bucks, having looked at reviews online. Property is in the North West - between Bolton & Chorley. Would be great to have some advice/pointers/recommendations. Thanks Anna

Comentarios (9)

• Daisy England
    hace 3 años

Have a look online for a local independent retailer. In my experience they offer the best customer service and are normally no more expensive than major stores.

• Anna Cort
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thanks Daisy, will take a look

• PRO
    OnePlan
    hace 3 años

Are you looking for a designer or someone to sell you a kitchen ??
    We are designers - we don’t sell anything. Click on my icon or name to see the sort of thing we do if you like ! ( there’s some reviews on there too !)

• Anna Cort
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thanks so much, will take a look now. We were hoping for both to be honest

• PRO
    OnePlan
    hace 3 años

A well established independent store might suit you better then. If they have been in business for years, they must be doing something right !!

• PRO
    The Arch KBB
    hace 3 años

Hi Ana,

Our company offers both designing and selling if you would like to arrange an appointment, Consultation, and kitchen designs are free. We also work based on the customer's budget.

Have a look at our houzz also and see what you think.

• LTS
    hace 3 años

We used Karen at OnePlan a few years ago to design the layout of our kitchen, family & diner. Then we used her plans to shop around & ordered from diy kitchens. Would highly recommend OnePlan.

• PRO
    OnePlan
    hace 3 años

Thanks LTS ! :-)

• evely co
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

I also moved out this year and realized that it is a highly tedious process. At first, I thought about selling most of my kitchen furniture, but the prices for new (high-quality) items made me upset. So, when I moved, I ordered the service of dismantling furniture; by the way, they perfectly moved all the stuff. I would definitely recommend their services, and actually, you can read more here. As I understand, it's essential to look at the reviews when you are choosing moving services. My cousin advised me the services of this company, and I can tell you it all went nice and smooth.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.