Houzz Logo Print
brandon_collins2

I am at a complete loss on home office design!

B C
hace 3 años

Hello all- I have been following the forum, but am posting for the first time. I am at a complete loss on the design of my home office and could really use some help! The office as it currently stands (I just moved so sorry for the mess in pictures):

I bought the desk (quarantine needs) pretty impulsively. The desk arrived much darker than expected (compared to the floor), but I like the functionality/minimalist feel of the desk so would like to keep it.

I prefer the desk be snugly in the corner, as in the picture below not the ones above, because it is out of sight for those walking towards the room.

I'm struggling to figure out a wall color and what to put on the floor (and light fixtures!). Ideally I would like to add a bookshelf (same as desk- and shown by measuring tape in last picture above on floor) and a cognac leather chair or something along those lines to the right. Any ideas would be helpful (please and thank you) and I am open to almost anything!

I have attached an idea that I really like (though I fear the blue is too dark, as the wood furniture I have is darker than their design).

Comentarios (13)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.