Houzz Logo Print
perlick

Perlick - Photo?

Perlick
hace 3 años
Hello,
I work with Perlick as a graphic designer. I am contacting you because we noticed that you have some really beautiful photos of your renovations/building projects on houzz. Would it be possible for us to have permission to use some photos you might have taken with Perlick products for graphic/social/ad use?
If possible, let me know and if we could have access to hi-res images/downloads. We can reference your name within the graphics.

Thank you,
Erin Fassbender
A Deck that has you Covered · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Chicago Roof Deck & Garden
    hace 3 años

Hi Erin!

Thanks for reaching out. We currently do not have have projects with Perlick products involved that have been shot. We are looking at one project with a Perlick product to shoot next summer.

We wish you the best with your project!

All the best,

Megan

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.