Houzz Logo Print
jensen_yancey93

What would you do with this... interesting bathroom?

Jensen Yancey
hace 3 años

I'm buying a house that has a garage that was converted into an apartment, which was then converted into a recording studio, and I'd like to convert it back into a bedroom. One thing that I'm trying to figure out how to deal with, though, is dealing with the creative use of space the original owner used when designing the bathroom:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9708-Cottle-Dr-Austin-TX-78753/29425627_zpid/?mmlb=g,24

I won't have much of a budget for renovations, and I'm planning on doing a major renovation on the whole house in about 5 or so years, so I'm really just looking for something that's going to be tolerable for the time being. My first thought is just move the vanity into the closet that's next to the bathroom so I can put the toilet on the opposite wall as the shower, but I don't love sinks being in the bedroom so I'd love other options.

Comentarios (3)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.