Houzz Logo Print
dlbmsu

frame gallery wall

dlbmsu
hace 3 años

I’d like to update this gallery wall - thinking more frames, thinner/metal frames. Any ideas? Thank you!

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 3 años

This room use is confusing . I see kids stuff but then adult breakable stuff at kid level . Maybe a better explanation of the space use. I am not a lover of gallery walls but when I do use them it is often for family pics and I like them in hallways going to bedrooms . Without knowing anything about your style I would say all matching frames all the same size and more of them on that wall and I need to know what space this is.

• Lala
    hace 3 años

You could also paint the return air vent the same color as the wall to help it visually disappear.

• PRO
    DANE AUSTIN INTERIOR DESIGN Boston & Cambridge
    hace 3 años

Here is how we did a gallery wall behind a sofa. Perhaps sharing this will help you figure out your dilemma.

Roseclair Residence · Más información

• PRO
    Coastal Floors Georgia
    hace 3 años

I do like the idea of a gallery wall behind a sofa. That wall where the gallery is currently on is a big off due to what looks like a thermostat (?) being there. I think maybe try one large image or mirror there. Or you could use the wall where the open shelves are and create a gallery going across that wall. However, you would have to make it work with the items sitting up top.

• Usuario de Houzz-187528210
    hace 3 años

Loveeee the space. Sooo calming and cozy. Beautiful. I’d go with a very light wood frame and maybe bigger two or three neat big ones. Not collagey. Thing is the nest/ whatever thermostat thing might be in the way

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.