tile info please

Carrie Pirtle
hace 3 años

this is so beautiful!!! can I find out the name of the tile? 😁

Bright & Elegant Chesterfield Master Bath Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• Anita Matthews
    hace 3 años

This bathroom is everything!!! I love it so much, can you share the company for the vanity and the color? Also, how did you achieve the lighting underneath the vanity?

• PRO
    Liston Design Build
    hace 3 años

It is beautiful. We love it too! The cabinet finish is Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray with a Latte highlight.. We used LED tape lighting on a dimmable switch - such a nice touch!

• Anita Matthews
    hace 3 años

Thank you kindly! Where can I find the vanity or is it a custom design?

• PRO
    Liston Design Build
    hace 3 años

The cabinets were manufactured by Aspect - https://www.aspectcabinetry.com/. Layout was custom designed for the space. Hope this helps.

• Anita Matthews
    hace 3 años

THANK YOU!

• PRO
    West Austin Homes and Living
    el último año

Hi!! I have a question about this beautiful bathroom: What is the countertop material and color? ...And thank you for the detail about the paint color mix/match with latte and agreeable grey!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.