Houzz Logo Print
bstone99

What white pain to choose for walls and trim/doors

Blair
hace 3 años

I would like to paint my trim and doors white along with some walls white as well. With all the different whites to choose from, I don't know what whites to pick, what's trending, whether my baseboards and doors should be a different white than the walls? I was planning to start with bathrooms and entry way. Most of the other walls in the house are a light grey and grey floors, if that helps. Any advice would be helpful. Thx

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Trinity Builders & Design, Inc.
    hace 3 años

Hello Blair,

Chantilly Lace is definitely trending right now as its a warmer white.

In regards to painting walls as well, a picture would help but generally speaking we dont like painting walls the same color as molding and doors, especially because the finishes used on those are usually different than wall finises and in some instances do not look good when next to each other.

But it also depends on locations of said walls as well as natural light in that/those rooms.

Blair agradeció a Trinity Builders & Design, Inc.
  • Blair
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thanks! That helps a lot. I’ll look up Chantilly Lace. Would you suggest using that for the trim or wall? And what would be an appropriate white to offset, meaning if Chantilly Lace is the wall, do I just use a lighter or darker tone white for the trim. Again, I appreciate the help.

• PRO
    Trinity Builders & Design, Inc.
    hace 3 años

which rooms would the white walls be? would it be a feature wall and the other walls in that room would be grey? what is the style of the room? Pictures help us well.

Pure White is a good option.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.