Houzz Logo Print
cyvonne

I am very interested to know the size of the soaker pool.

cyvonne
hace 3 años
Would the pool have inside seating? I don't like hot tubs, but this one looks lovely and would be refreshing just to sit there and enjoy the surroundings. I don't swim, I dunk my head under and like to float! My favourite spot at the beach is sitting in a chair at the waters edge.
Belsize Ave. · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    SK Design
    hace 3 años

The pool is 9' x 9' and does have a bench all around the perimeter.

• cyvonne
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

can it be built for any depth?

• bsgibbs
    hace 3 años

This is our pool. 15’ x 15’. Raised edge with seating all the way around the inside. Ours is 5’ to 6’ deep, so we can exercise in it. Hubby says we should have made an area just a little more shallow, so you can comfortably stand with just your head above water. We have pop ups that circulate the water to clean the pool, so you don’t have to have the ‘creepy-crawler’. But the raised edge really helps to keep debris out of the pool and keep it clean.
    This was custom. All the pool companies we asked for quotes told us we didn’t want this type of pool but it has been perfect for us.

• PRO
    SK Design
    hace 3 años

No, this one is a premade fiberglass pool so you can't change the depth.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.