Houzz Logo Print
molly_matthews6725

knobs or pulls?

Molly Matthews
hace 3 años

We’re putting in new cabinets and drawers in our 20 year old kitchen. The old ones had cut outs on both rather than hardware. So I’m debating hardware and trying to figure out why you would use both. Wouldn’t one or the other on both look more consistent? Seconding guessing myself here and appreciate your thoughts!

Traditional Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    COOK ARCHITECTURAL Design Studio
    hace 3 años

Thanks for your interest in our project. In this butler's pantry we used one style on cabinet doors and another on the drawers. Knobs versus pulls is part; the look you want to achieve and what feels comfortable for daily use. Go with what you like best and you cant go wrong. Good luck with the decision.

• Molly Matthews
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you! That’s my dream pantry you have created there. Simply gorgeous.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.