Houzz Logo Print
webuser_188585274

Did I choose the wrong color? Painters finishing today--HELP!!!

Michelle
hace 3 años

Comentarios (10)

• Michelle
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

more photos

• SJ E
    hace 3 años

The counters are cool while all the other colors in the space are warm. I think the counters are what's off.

• Michelle
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

would painting walls a warm gray help?

• Indecisiveness
    hace 3 años

Not a gray, just a less creamy white.

• PRO
    PRM Custom Builders
    hace 3 años

Ask for cool undertones in your paint. If you want white stay away from ivories, creams, light beige.

• Angel 18432
    hace 3 años

The counter looks grey on my monitor - so what color are the?

Is this your kitchen?

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

the wall color is very yellow.

the counters are a cool gray

the floors/cabs are a warmer red tone.

what are you trying to accomplish ?

the one thing that needs to go is the wall color. (or get a diff color countertop)

paint the walls a neutral white or some lighter, warmer gray color. (not a blue gray)

• Michelle
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

thx for your input everyone!! changed to Balboa mist (same color as rest of the house), and am much happier!!

• Michelle
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

this is a "butlers pantry", whatever that means. just has a sink and mini fridge in it.

• Angel 18432
    hace 3 años

How nice. Paint is yellow on my monitor. You need a warm white color and if at all possible,

remove that 4" back splash so you have less grey. Grey counter was not a good color to go with cabs and floor. Sorry.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.