webuser_188585274

Did I choose the wrong color? Painters finishing today--HELP!!!

Michelle
el último mes

Comentarios (10)

• Michelle
    Autor original
    el último mes

more photos

• SJ E
    el último mes

The counters are cool while all the other colors in the space are warm. I think the counters are what's off.

• Michelle
    Autor original
    el último mes

would painting walls a warm gray help?

• SashaDog
    el último mes

Not a gray, just a less creamy white.

• PRO
    PRM Custom Builders
    el último mes

Ask for cool undertones in your paint. If you want white stay away from ivories, creams, light beige.

• Angel 18432
    el último mes

The counter looks grey on my monitor - so what color are the?

Is this your kitchen?

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    el último mes
    Última modificación: el último mes

the wall color is very yellow.

the counters are a cool gray

the floors/cabs are a warmer red tone.

what are you trying to accomplish ?

the one thing that needs to go is the wall color. (or get a diff color countertop)

paint the walls a neutral white or some lighter, warmer gray color. (not a blue gray)

• Michelle
    Autor original
    el último mes

thx for your input everyone!! changed to Balboa mist (same color as rest of the house), and am much happier!!

• Michelle
    Autor original
    el último mes

this is a "butlers pantry", whatever that means. just has a sink and mini fridge in it.

• Angel 18432
    el último mes

How nice. Paint is yellow on my monitor. You need a warm white color and if at all possible,

remove that 4" back splash so you have less grey. Grey counter was not a good color to go with cabs and floor. Sorry.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.