Houzz Logo Print
webuser_521302230

where did you get the design and materials for the slate floor (1st)

Rebecca P
hace 3 años

Love the slate floor on the 1st floor! Is there a possibility you could tell us how to achieve this exact flooring look?

Summit County Ranch · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Berglund Architects
    hace 3 años

The owner selected this slate, so don't know the specification. If you emailed photo to a flooring company who sells slate my gut is they could source something similar.

• crigatuso
    hace 3 años

Awesome, thanks, I don't see my original email, so I will need to recall the details. On a separate note, do you have experience with Manufactured stone exterior panels for cladding? Do you have houses you have designed using that? Are you a fan or not? many thanks, Chris

• PRO
    Berglund Architects
    hace 3 años

I am not a fan of manufactured stone and have never used it. My opinion is to either use less real natural stone to fit in budget or use no stone and use stucco instead.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.