Houzz Logo Print
valarie_kole

pendant lights over the island

Valarie Kole
hace 3 años
who makes the pendant lights?
Certified Luxury Builders-Homoly Signature Homes-Kansas City-Custom Home-3 · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    41 West
    hace 3 años

Valarie,

Thank you for your inquiry. 41 West is a member of the Certified Luxury Builders Network.
    Certified Luxury Builders is a network of leading custom home builders and luxury home and condo remodelers who create 5-Star experiences for clients from New York to Los Angeles and Boston to Naples.

As a Certified Luxury Builder, 41 West is proud to feature photos of select projects from our members around the country to inspire you with design ideas. Please feel free to contact Homoly Signature Homes in Kansas City, MO with any questions you may have about their projects. Simply enter their name in the “Find a Pro” search bar on Houzz.

41 West is a 5 Star Best Builder that custom builds and remodels luxury homes or condos in Naples, Marco Island, and Bonita Beach. We make a pledge that everyone who comes in contact with our company has a 5-Star Experience. From start to completion, our process, our team, and our execution are why our clients choose us to be their builder.

Are you thinking of building a new home or remodeling a home or condo?

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.
    With 41 West as your builder, You'll love coming home!
    BJ Barone
    239-208-0241

• Kim Halley
    hace 3 años

I’m not looking to build a home. Just wanting to know the manufacturer of the pendant lights.

• kvelli328100
    hace 3 años

Same with me. Who makes those beautiful pendant lights?????

• PRO
    41 West
    hace 3 años

Please feel free to contact Homoly Signature Homes in Kansas City for information on this project.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.