Houzz Logo Print
webuser_996380789

paint walls in west facing room with low light

Renee Hunter
hace 3 años

My house is nicely nestled in a wooded area but as the trees grow more and more, my natural light decreases : ( I'd like to repaint my den/living area to a color that would go well with oak floors and brighten up the room. Any suggestions on a warm, light reflecting color? I need new furniture and accessories so I could really go with any color!

Thanks so much!!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Trinity Builders & Design, Inc.
    hace 3 años

Hello Renee,

what color is the rest of your house? do you have any preference? what is you/your house style? what color is the furniture/floor/walls on the adjacent room?

Of course shades of white are usually a safe way to go, but am guessing you are looking for something other than white.

• Renee Hunter
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

I realized it's actually more north facing - sort of northwest I suppose!

• Renee Hunter
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

The adjacent foyer is taupe. I really need a total overhaul so I don't really have to match anything. I would prefer a neutral though.

• partim
    hace 3 años

If you're going to buy new furniture and accessories, purchase them first. My decorator gave me this order of purchases.

artwork

rugs

fabric furniture

drapes and cushions

wall paint

Renee Hunter agradeció a partim
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.