Houzz Logo Print
surfinrox

Can you tell me where the vanity and tile came from?

surfinrox
hace 3 años
I absolutely LOVE your bathroom design. Can you tell me where the vanity and tile came from?
Oceanfront Jack & Jill Bathroom · Más información

Comentarios (13)

• PRO
    Tamara Rene Designs
    hace 3 años

Hi! Its custom. =)

• surfinrox
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

I was afraid you were going to say that. Your work is beautiful!!

• surfinrox
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

What about the tile?

• pjscarpino
    hace 3 años

Hello, Can you tell me where the sea blue color hexagonal tiles came from? The color and brand name would be very helpful. Thank you so much.

• Oscar Gallegos
    hace 3 años

can you share what is the overall dimension of the vanity?

• Amy Przygoda
    hace 3 años

I'm not seeing an answer about the tile. Can you share where the tile was purchased?

• paula0318
    hace 3 años

Im working on trying to recreate this design. Would love to know the color and brand of cabinet. Thank you

• msdivinedc
    hace 2 años

I see that you indicate the tile is custom. Can you share the name of it please? It’s beautiful.

• cdubya28
    el último año

"It's custom" — GREAT! These custom companies surely have names correct?? Might you PROVIDE the name so others who can go custom may do so? Jesus! So annoying and lazy. I wouldn't use this so called pro for anything ὤ4

• Cate
    el último año

The tile looks very similar to ADEX’s azure hex tile.

• minxymum
    el último año

I had white hex tiles like that and found them at Floor and Decor, they had different colors at the time.

• Rachel Cain Abramson
    el último año

Hi there I know that the vanity is custom it’s gorgeous. What color stain did you use?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.