Houzz Logo Print
agorbach

what would a job like this cost if the existing layout works.

Andrea Gorbach
hace 3 años

Need a bathroom remodel that looks just like this.

Tiburon Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Schneider Design Associates - SDA
    hace 3 años

Thank you for reaching out. I honestly can not give an accurate cost for a similar project. So much depends on location, timing, and other elements that are not directly related to what is relayed in an image of a finished project. I know this is not much help...I recommend you reach out to local contractors for pricing if you have drawings or a local architect if you need them.

Good luck with your project!

• felizlady
    hace 3 años

Selecting a contractor and finalizing the design can take some time. You may have to wait for availability of the contractor and his crew. First you have preparation: demolition of the existing bathroom materials and removal of current fixtures, repairs and/or changes to electrical and plumbing systems, repairs to walls and floor if there have been any leaks or termite damage, and selection and purchase of new fixtures. Then you have the new construction and installations: proper waterproofing of all areas to receive new tile, purchase and installation of new tile, installation of new fixtures, cabinetry and hardware, painting. You may decide to change the existing windows or the location of existing fixtures. If you have the time and money and a good contractor, I would plan on three months. It could take less time, but I would not plan a vacation yet.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.