Houzz Logo Print
paola_santiago

Hallway wall decor dilemma

Paola Santiago
hace 3 años

Hi!

I’m looking for ideas on what to put in this hallway wall. Suggestions are really appreciated. 😀

Comentarios (13)

• eld6161
    hace 3 años

I agree. The width will greatly determine suggestions.

As of now, all we can suggest is a gallery wall.

• calidesign
    hace 3 años

I would look for two or three large pieces of art in simple frames. You might also consider painting or wallpaper. You want the wall to connect in some way with other spaces in your home.

• Paola Santiago
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

The hallway is not part of the kitchen or the living room, but when you open the apartment door, that is the first wall that you see. At the front of this wall is the laundry closet ( right now we are installing new doors to rhe closet) .

• Gcubed
    hace 3 años

Is this an entry? I think wallpaper would be amazing if there is a natural endpoint for it. If not, I'd get large scale art

• Paola Santiago
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

This is the kitchen and part of the living room

• Paola Santiago
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Is an entry

• suezbell
    hace 3 años

White wainscoting on the bottom and an accent color on the wall above it -- a bold shade of your favorite color.

Stuff you can bump into -- even picture frames -- in a narrow entry or narrow hallway is not a good idea.

• Paola Santiago
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Living room

• njmomma
    hace 3 años

Not a Pro.

I would keep it simple. Consider the floor. A great looking runner will bring all your colors from all your other rooms.

If you have the room, a very narrow console table could be considered.

Some inspiration:

Clapham Family Home · Más información

• Laura Hill
    hace 3 años

Some other ideas...

• itsourcasa
    hace 3 años

We just added board and batten to our hallway this weekend, I didn't want to hang too much and make it look cluttered so this gives it some character. Still need to paint it all white.

• PRO
    M&D Photography
    hace 3 años

We offer a wide range of award winning wall art and photography you may like at http://mndphoto.com

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.