Houzz Logo Print
megankamins

Perfection! - Dimensions?

MBAK
hace 3 años
This kitchen is perfection! Do you know dimensions - of kitchen wall including eat-in table nook - and do cabinets extend all the way into the eat-in table area?

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    JJP Construction
    hace 3 años

It’s a 12’ kitchen. The cabinets did not extend to the nook.

• PRO
    JJP Construction
    hace 3 años

Total wall is between 18-20’

• MBAK
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you so much for the reply! Is the island approx 8ft? I have a 21’ wall and was trying to imagine if I could do a kitchen space that would look big enough, an island and a eat-in table area... this has given me such inspiration. It is stunning!

• MBAK
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

@JJP Construction I wish you were closer. Your work is stunning! I'm across the country...

• MBAK
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Sorry to bother you @JJP - one more question if you would indulge me. Know you said the total wall was 20' and the kitchen cabinetry was 12'...

Are your kitchen cabinet doors 24"?

My hubby says the kitchen looks bigger because if you have eight 24" cabinet doors a larger range so c across top and larger range then cabinets alone would be closer to 20' without the eat-in nook...? Do you recall if the cabinets were 24" and if so would the kitchen cabinets along wall be longer than 12'?

THANK YOU!!!

• PRO
    JJP Construction
    hace 3 años

Cabinets are 12’ I forgot to add in the hood for you. So total is 16’ the room would extend another 4’ out as well

MBAK agradeció a JJP Construction
  • MBAK
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

thank you so much for your time and help!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.