Houzz Logo Print
hlwig

find a reliable designer in Dallas! Smh!

hlwig
hace 4 años
Long story short, if I sent pictures of my kitchen, LR, DR (all connected mostly), and a floor plan, and wanted you to repeat this design idea but for our house, can you do it remotely? I have someone to do the build, but it is getting the design down, as in this is what it should look like, and here are the selections - tile, cabinet color and style, vent a hood, tile, countertops, wall color, floor color. If you can do this, how would someone contact you?
Asbury Residence · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• hlwig
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Great and Thank You! Will email you as soon as I hit submit in this.

• PRO
    Searl Lamaster Howe Architects
    hace 4 años

I have not seen a message come through our info@searlarch.com acccount. Perhaps you have not had a chance to email yet. No rush if other things took precedent. When you get the chance, it may be more reliable to use my direct email account: greg@searlarch.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

• hlwig
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I actually emailed you earlier today Through the info@ account abobe. It’s the correct email?

• hlwig
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Above and not adobe, auto correct

• PRO
    hace 4 años

Huh. Odd. I still have not seen an email come through. I wonder if Houzz has some sort of filtering in place to limit correspondence through this forum. As soon as I hit send I will send you a second messsage here with my personal email address again and my cell phone. If that somehow does not lead us to connecting, please call our general number listed on our launch page and leave me a voicemail with how to connect to you. Or message me back with your contact info here and fingers crossed it reaches me. - Greg

• PRO
    hace 4 años

greg@searlarch.com 773-972-8273

-Greg

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.