Houzz Logo Print
annetaylor166

I need help I have a small garden with a piece of fake grass in the mI

Anne Taylor
hace 4 años

My grass is my grass is 12 foot by 16 foot..

Comentarios (14)

• Daisy England
    hace 4 años

What do you want to know?

• Anne Taylor
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I need ideas if I take some of the grass up what should I put in it’s place

• Anne Taylor
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thanx I will take a couple of photos

• Anne Taylor
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

This is my garden photo

• Anne Taylor
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

This is my garden photo

• Sonia
    hace 4 años

Sorry no photo Ann. Make sure you wait until the picture changes from opaque to clear before you click on submit. It is a bit slow.

• Anne Taylor
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I will try again

• Anne Taylor
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Done

• rachelmidlands
    hace 4 años

Here‘s a few ideas....perhaps some decking tiles or decorative outdoor tiles. If you’re really creative you could do a pebble mosaic. Water feature? And of course plants.... or a combination of all three. 🙂

• Anne Taylor
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Wow some nice ideas there. I quite fancy the path of mosaics. Thank you

• Sonia
    hace 4 años

Very tidy garden, but it just needs that “something” doesn’t it? How about creating an Islamic style garden? All about water and tranquility with lots of straight lines. You could add a bowl shaped water feature or a fountain in the middle, with a path leading up to the fountain, and then leading to the borders behind it. Water fountains are very popular now and they usually come complete with a fountain and a long lead, usually 32 feet, with a plug at the end. I have an urn shaped one and it was so easy to set up. I would also add more shrubs and flowers in the borders, although I realise not everything is out yet. You can use the same paving you already have or go the full Monty with colourful tiling. The last picture is my water feature urn which is actually resin not stone. This is the sort of thing I mean:

• Anne Taylor
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I love the urn very different. Thanx for ideas..

• PRO
    Tile Merchant
    hace 3 años

Hi Anne,

below a few ideas of gardens with a piece of fake grass (artificial grass).

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.