Houzz Logo Print
peter_desevo

Living room before and after (thank you all!)

Peter DeSevo
hace 4 años

Before

After living room 2020

Thank you for all the advice! Next is my dining room (it is posted!)

Comentarios (22)

• Bev
    hace 4 años

Great job! The larger TV makes a lot more sense and I love the leather sofas. If they recline, even better (we have a reclining sofa and 2 recliners in our family room, where we get comfy and watch movies)!

Peter DeSevo agradeció a Bev
  • Peter DeSevo
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

@jck910 I was thinking that they needed to come down a bit too. I'll have to adjust tonight!

• jck910
    hace 4 años

About 5" above mantel

Peter DeSevo agradeció a jck910
  • Peter DeSevo
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

@jck910 what about the lanterns? We like them there, do you think we should get rid of them? I went 5 inches above the lanterns?

• PRO
    Norwood Architects
    hace 4 años

Great improvement! Would suggest you take another look at your fireplace. The mantle seems oversized and not exactly the right style for your room. Also the surround seems a bit dated. There should be another tile or other material that would look better. All in all though - a great job!

• ljangell44
    hace 4 años

Nice work!!

• PRO
    FrameMyMirror
    hace 4 años

It looks great! All of the added colors gives the room much more personality.

• oaktonmom
    hace 4 años

Great job! Definitely lower the pictures above the fireplace. Not sure about the lanterns.

Peter DeSevo agradeció a oaktonmom
  • Peter DeSevo
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

@Maureen Fereira thank you for your kind words, sometimes it can be pretty rough here.

• PRO
    The Lamp Goods
    hace 4 años

Looks great!

Peter DeSevo agradeció a The Lamp Goods
  • Peter DeSevo
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

@The Lamp Goods thank you for your kind words!

• Amy Lynn
    hace 4 años

Wow! That looks great Peter! You really warmed up the space.
    I do tend to agree that the mantel pics are a bit high. Have you considered putting back the pic you had in the before pictures between the lanterns? That might fill the space nicely and you could leave your other pics where they are. Like this:

• Peter DeSevo
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

@Amy Lynn thanks for the kind feedback! I agree with you, the pictures are hung too high. I will move them tonight.

• Amy Lynn
    hace 4 años

Peter, what are your thoughts on putting the lower print back between the lanterns and leaving the larger upper 2 where they are?

• PRO
    Vanguard Development NYC
    hace 4 años

Wow looks great.

Peter DeSevo agradeció a Vanguard Development NYC
  • Andrea K
    hace 4 años

Nice! Love the new rug. Would you please share it's name/brand? Thanks Peter.

Peter DeSevo agradeció a Andrea K
  • Peter DeSevo
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

@Andrea K not sure? I got it off craiglist for $50 I believe? Great condition; we got lucky with it.

• Starbella
    hace 3 años

Great job! Enjoy your space.

• Architectural Notice
    hace 3 años

Looks great. Love the rug; it does a lot to tie the space together.

• PRO
    Moure Studio
    hace 3 años

Wow great job ! I love what you did with the space.

• PRO
    May Construction, Inc.
    hace 3 años

Gorgeous!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.