Cat
hace 10 años
Where can I purchase these stools?
Lake Minnetonka Tailored White Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (14)

• PRO
    Liz Schupanitz Designs
    hace 10 años
    They are from Hickory Chair, so you could purchase them through a local interior designer or else a retailer that carries it.
  • mshdesigns
    hace 10 años
    Were the stools a special order? I checked out the web-site and they only have dark wood? Did you refinish them?
  • PRO
    Liz Schupanitz Designs
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    The owner purchased them through her interior designer, but I'm pretty sure that the wood finish was a Hickory chair finish. The upholstery may have been custom. If you go to the Hickory Chair site, http://www.hickorychair.com/Furniture/Living-Room-Den-and-Foyer-Furniture/Archive/i505997-Madigan-Backless-Stool.aspx, there is a beige brown flag on the right hand side that reads, "Personalizing this piece is easy". Click on that and you will see many many options for wood finish, fabric and welting. Send me an email if you want the exact info and I will get in touch with the interior designer.
  • mshdesigns
    hace 10 años
    Thank you very much Liz. I will keep you posted.
  • mshdesigns
    hace 10 años
    Got my four stools on order! Thanks so much
  • PRO
    Liz Schupanitz Designs
    hace 10 años
    You are welcome! They are beautiful stools and very comfortable.
  • jpoe3
    hace 9 años
    Do you happen to name of the wood from Hickory Chair?
  • taniawharton
    hace 9 años
    Could you please tell me which fabric or leather was used for the stools?
  • taniawharton
    hace 9 años
    Thank you!
  • Sarah
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años

This is a beautiful kitchen. Could you please clarify the dimensions of the island for me? Thank you.

• PRO
    Clairmont∙Design∙Remodeling
    hace 5 años

We love the backsplash tile. Where can this be purchased?

• PRO
    Liz Schupanitz Designs
    hace 5 años

Thanks! The tile is from Encore Ceramics and the color and style is Silver Crackle. In Minneapolis it can be purchased at Tile X Design. For all other cities check their website. https://encoreceramics.com/find-a-showroom/.com

• PRO
    Clairmont∙Design∙Remodeling
    hace 5 años

Thank you!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.