Houzz Logo Print
hannah_g_shaw

Gable cladding - material and colour

Hannah s
hace 4 años

See photos of our concrete sandwich panel house... I am now regretting that the panels aren't "house-shaped" so that it was concrete all the way to the roof but too late now! I don't think concrete render/colour matching will work, so I am looking for ideas for material and colour to complement (rather than blend in). The roof is Monument and the windows will be black matte aluminium.

Thanks for any ideas!

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Eucalypt Studio
    hace 4 años

Hi Hannah, This is looking great, how exciting.

The material you choose would depend on you budget as well as the look you're after.

There are quite a few options you could consider here.

Hardwood timber cladding looks amazing with Monument and black but it's also high maintenance and expensive, you could consider Aluminium Timber look cladding as an alternative to this which is low maintenance but can also get costly. This looks great running both horizontally and vertically.

Board and batten always looks great on gabled ends and also looks amazing painted black or white. If you're going to paint this cladding dark be sure to paint the soffits as well.

Or space your battens nice and close for that very contemporary look.

Finally Linea Weatherboard is always a classic winner.

I hope this helps make your decision a little easier

Jade.

Hannah s agradeció a Eucalypt Studio
  • PRO
    Knotwood
    hace 4 años

Hey Hannah! Please check out our woodgrain aluminium cladding. It would suit your house perfectly.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.