Is this blue stone on the floor?

Michele Botwinick
hace 4 años
Is this blue stone on the floor?
French Country Couture · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• Jennifer Moerbe
    hace 12 meses

What stain did you use on the cedar beams? I have dark stained beams and would like to try to achieve this look. Also, the ceiling is similar to mine, what color did you use?

• PRO
    Lowell Custom Homes
    hace 12 meses
    Última modificación: hace 12 meses

Thank you for the inquiry. We agree this is a beautiful combination. We are researching the stain color with the project painter and will post the answer here if they still have a record of it.

• Erin Turner
    hace 7 meses

did you get an answer regarding the stain? I have cedar beams on my porch and would also like to acheive this look

• PRO
    Lowell Custom Homes
    hace 7 meses

Unfortunately we could not locate the information on the stain used in this project. You may be able to take this picture to your local paint store and ask their opinion. We recommend always testing samples on the exact wood you are using. Then check the swatches once they are completely dry throughout the day. This will allow you to see the best match in natural and artificial evening light.

• Erin Turner
    hace 7 meses

Thank you for your response and advice!!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.