Houzz Logo Print
webuser_209236569

Where to find gas flue

Mike Roberts
hace 4 años

The (Rheem) gas water heater in the house I just bought has a piece of flue missing, but it doesnt seem to be a standard size. Where can I buy a replacement in Sydney?

Comentarios (2)

• oklouise
    hace 4 años

identify the model of heater, usually has numbers on the tank somewhere, measure the gap and take your photo and the elbow pipe to a plumbing and gas fitting suppliers and ask for advice..and also hunt around the house and any sheds as you may find the missing pipe hidden away when previous owners tidied up for sale but our gasfitter made a missing piece for an old heater we had so it shouldn't be too difficult to replace but use a qualified gasfitter to make sure that the flue is repaired safely and have the heater checked at the same time

• PRO
    Frank Ansell
    hace 4 años

Reece plumbing is probably the easiest place to start, but you'll need a licensed gasfitter to fit the flue.

From the photo it looks pretty old... I'd definitely get a gasfitter to take a look at this. Might be better just to get a new water heat put in.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.