Houzz Logo Print
kb92

Where is the name and company of the backsplash tile?

kb92
hace 4 años
I love the tile that is used as a backsplash. I'd like to know about where I could prchase it?
Bayou Road - Full House Remodel 2019 · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    JC Remodeling & Restoration, LLC
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

Good morning, kb92!

This beautiful tile was purchased at Floor & Decor. I have provided the direct link for you below.

https://www.flooranddecor.com/stone-decoratives/gray-and-white-flower-marble-mosaic-100105055.html

The grout we used with this tile is by the brand Mapei and it's in the color #38 Avalanche.

Thank you so much!

• amnix
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

What color are the cabinets & are they 30" tall" and is the floor actual wood or tile? If it is tile what is the manufacturer & color?

• PRO
    hace 4 años

Good morning, amnix!

The color used on the cabinets is a Sherwin Williams paint, SW7067 City Scape, in a satin finish.

The lower cabinets are 39" and the upper cabinets are 42".

The flooring is a ceramic tile made to look like wood. It is from BPI Prestige and part of their Norton Plank collection in the color Tobacco. I have provided the direct link for your below.

https://bpiprestige.com/products/norton-plank?variant=18265599475808

The grout we used with this tile is by the brand Mapei in the color #04 Bahama Beige. It compliments the tile beautifully!

Thank you so much! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

• Lauren H
    hace 3 años

Could you provide the paint colour that is on the walls? Thanks you!

• PRO
    hace 3 años

Good morning, Lauren Herridge!

The paint we used on the walls is by Sherwin Williams in the color SW7012 Creamy in an eggshell finish.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Caroline Arnold

Project Coordinator

JC Remodeling & Restoration

• firepaige
    hace 3 años

Gorgeous laundry room! What type of countertop was used?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.