Houzz Logo Print
webuser_359594306

Need advice Boring living/dining room wall

How can I decorate Living/dining room wall? I thought about picture gallery wall with square white or black picture frames on just living room side. And keep the dining room side wall

blank since it has pendant light...?

Comentarios (14)

• njmomma
    hace 4 años

following

• cawaps
    hace 4 años

If it were me, I'd put a piece of large artwork above the sofa and another behind the dining table, and maybe put a tall storage piece (a bookcase or hutch, for example) between the two zones. But you could equally do a large piece in one area and multiples in the other--gallery wall, triptych, or a couple coordinating paintings.

• jmm1837
    hace 4 años

Hutch bejhind dining table, art on all the walls.

• Usuario de Houzz-359594306
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

• Usuario de Houzz-359594306
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

• shirlpp
    hace 4 años

++ beef up the curtains with about 2 more panels on each side.

• PRO
    Poovi Art
    hace 4 años

Add a large piece of Art over sofa and make it the focal point to anchor a room. An Art can really bring in a wave of deftness and add more color and life to your room. It acts as a style to your room.

Here's some suggestion for your wall you might like......to know more about my Art work and collections please visit my shop -

http://www.pooviartgallery.com

Black and white painting, Abstract painting,Modern art, large wall art · Más información

The one who loves you a lot · Más información

Mixed media art · Más información

Red roofs · Más información

• st5330
    hace 4 años

art of family photos. something that means something to you and isnt just a soace filler

• njmomma
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

Not a Pro.

I cannot tell how much room you have in the dining area, but if you choose to add more furniture such as a console, looks to me that it would have to be very narrow in size to achieve the console and shelving unit inspiration.

Dining Inspiration:

Palmetto Bluff - Private Residence · Más información

Balboa Peninsula · Más información

Contemporary Living in NYC · Más información

• njmomma
    hace 4 años

Not a Pro.

Looks like you may have room for a narrow console in the living room behind the sofa. If not, a Gallery of art work can work here also.

Living room Inspiration:

Modern Rustic Condo · Más información

Wordly in Los Altos · Más información

• Theresa Janssen
    hace 4 años

you have a neutral background in both rooms that is quite monochromatic. both rooms need a punch. I see your quartz countertop on the peninsula that is gorgeous and adds a pop on the kitchen area....

1. consider a low, narrow, but long console for the dining room wall to help with storage and adding some accessories on the top to add some personality and personal flair. above the console I would suggest a large, bold piece of art that spans the length of the console.

2. another option would be to replace two of your dining chairs that are closest to the wall with a long bench with a back on it with upholstery to add some texture. still add the bold art.

3. in the living room, like the idea of a large photo gallery wall.

Hamptons · Más información

Newport Beach Projects · Más información

• PRO
    M&D Photography
    hace 4 años

We offer a wide range of award winning wall art and photography you may like at http://mndphoto.com

• PRO
    Katie Hofacker Art
    hace 4 años

Hi there! I am a professional artist and would be happy to help you create a custom piece for your space. I work in acrylic paint and photo transfers so I can turn your own photos into art, use a custom color palette, and incorporate any text you might like. Here is my artist site as well as an example of my work. artist site

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.