Houzz Logo Print
webuser_597166520

What is the color on the outer edge of the tile surrounding the mural?

Theresa Macek
hace 4 años
If I used six inch tiles to surround this mural, what color would match this - Ivory, beige, white, off-white, cream?
Tile Mural, Sunset Beach by Diane Romanello · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    The Tile Mural Store (USA)
    hace 4 años

Hi Theresa - thank you for writing and thank you for your interest in The Tile Mural Store.
    Since we use the high resolution digital images of original paintings you cannot exactly match the color or the white with any store bought tile. Although technically, the outer edge of the image, the part that depicts the window frame, would be considered a white, there are thousands of shades of white (just visit your local paint store and you can see just how many shades of white there are. The "window frame" in the artwork itself has varying shades of white. It would be best if you used a frame/trim/border tile to surround the mural so that you free to use any store bought tile in white without being concerned that the colors won't match exactly.
    I hope I've been helpful. Thank you again for your interest in The Tile Mural Store.
    Have a great day!
    Toni
    The Tile Mural Store

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.