Houzz Logo Print
msthomps

It looks like you replaced double oven with a steam oven + wall oven.

msthomps
hace 4 años

We’ve been told that this is the direction a lot of people go, but don’t know enough about it. Does this combination + a microwave give you the most flexibility? Or do many clients still want a double oven? Thanks in advance! As you know, we love everything that you do!

Farinelli Construction Inc · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Farinelli Construction, Inc.
    hace 4 años

Hi! We reached out to the appliance company we work with, L.H. Brubaker's to help answer this.. and this is what we came up with!

It is all personal preference an how you cook. According to Brubakers they are not a hot item for most customers in Central PA and sell more in large cities. The steam oven is also a convection oven but when people see the size of most they are turned off. It is a more healthy and faster way to cook things but there is a learning curve since it cooks differently.

Their notes:

"

We do sell steam ovens but it has not been a hot item for most customers in Central PA

It sell more in large city’s

The steam oven is also a convection oven but when people see the size of most they get turned off.

It is for sure a better, more healthy way to cook and is quicker but you need to learn how to cook all over again

Thermador, Bosch, Wolf, all make Steam ovens. We have four different ones on our floor

Thermador came out with a bigger model for 2020.

For someone that is up to it , I think I would love one at my own house.

The other new thing is everything is soon to be WI FI capable."

Let us know if we can help any more!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.