Houzz Logo Print
rsdmotherof3

I would like to order this sculpture , but I need more info. on this

Roxanne D'Andrade
hace 4 años

I would like to order this sculpture , but I need more info .... size, cost, where I can get it and shipping info

GONZALO DE SALAS - Sculptures and wall sculptures · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    GONZALO DE SALAS
    hace 4 años

Dear Roxanne,

Thanks a lot for your interest in my wall sculptures.

I invite you to visit my website: www.gonzalodesalas.com/en

There you will see more detailed information of other work as sculptor and more wall sculptures.

If you may be interested I can send you by email a complete PDF which contains all the available wall sculptures, there are more than those shown on the web.

Following I give you some general information on my sculptures :

Most of my sculptures are made in Corten steel in natural oxidation, usually combined with stainless steel parts (satin or polished to shine). The Corten steel is a type of weathering steel that allows a controlled natural oxidation of the highest quality. The touch is very soft and has a warm reddish brown tone. It is commonly used in sculpture, architecture and engineering. The quality and finishing of these materials is very high.

All my sculptures/wall art is custom designed or adapted for each client. Your wall sculpture will be adapted and made to match the perfect size you need on your wall. Despite the dimensions shown in the image I always adapt each new sculpture for my clients so I guarantee the highest possible exclusivity and perfection in the result. ( If you need help deciding which size should be done, If you send me some photographs of the wall I will be capable of recommending you the correct dimensions.)

I present sketches made in 3D images . This will give you a very good and exact idea of how the sculpture will look at your wall and if the proposed dimensions are correct for you.

The wall sculptures are all original pieces/ limited editions. I only make 7 units of each model. A certificate of authenticity is sent along the sculpture.

The price of my wall sculptures may vary depending on size, materials used, the difficulty of design and the shipping costs to your place of residence.

SHIPPING AND PRICING

I am used to send my sculptures world wide. It won't be a problem to send it yo you. It is sent well protected in a wood crate. I've done several projects in the US, (NY, Florida, California, Pittsburgh,) and in many places in Europe, from London, Paris, Milan, Berlin, Moscow, etc.

To give you an exact pricing and shipping I will need to now your country and city of origin and the exact dimensions you need for your wall sculpture.

• Usually the prices (without shipping of my wall sculptures range between 3000-7500 €).

The prices of the model you have chosen will depend on the size you need, but I can give you the prices I have made so far:

• Wall sculpture ORIGIN - EVOLUTION II 275x100x20cm= 4500€
    • Wall sculpture ORIGIN - EVOLUTION II 157x58x14cm= 2500€
    • (Wood crate for this sculpture might range from 90-180€ depending the size)

An estimate of worldwide shipping can be:

• To the USA : From 650€
    • To Europe: from 150€ to 250€

If you may be interested please write me to: gds@gonzalodesalas.com

Kind regards,

GONZALO DE SALAS

www.gonzalodesalas.com

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.