Houzz Logo Print
paddykk

Can you give me details in the pocket doors used?

paddykk
hace 4 años
What are the dimensions? How much space do you loose? Thanks.
Wimbledon Modern Shaker Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• helaurin93
    hace 4 años

Can you provide more information about the pocket doors - what parts or equipment was used? I had tried to describe this to a contractor even before I saw this photo because this kind of design would work really well in an odd part of my kitchen, and he said pivoting pocket doors are "impossible" - that the doors "have" to go in the same line as they are when they are shut. How do they make the 90-degree turn? Is there an upper track and a lower track? Anything you can tell me would be extremely helpful.

• PRO
    Brayer Design
    hace 4 años

The system that we use to create retractable pocket doors is rather complicated and my strong advice is to find a cabinet maker that has experience in using these kinds of mechanism.

• Carrigan
    hace 4 años

What system did you use, please?

• stricky
    hace 3 años

What is the width of the drawers?

• PRO
    Brayer Design
    hace 3 años

The retractable system we use is made by Swiss manufacturer Hawa. The drawers are 94cm wide.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.